As an incorporated legal practice, SecPlus Corporate & Legal Services is also able to provide general corporate and commercial legal services to its clients on an as-needed basis. As a result of the consistent involvement with its clients as company secretary, SecPlus Corporate & Legal Services is able to provide independent legal services to such clients with significant time and cost savings.
Such legal services may include:
- reviewing and providing advice on general corporate and commercial legal documentation;
- providing advice regarding the ASX Listing Rules, Corporations Act and other applicable laws;
- preparing notices of extraordinary and annual shareholder meetings in accordance with applicable ASIC and ASX requirements;
- drafting disclosure and regulatory documentation for fundraising, including initial public offers, pro-rata entitlement issues and share purchase plans;
- coordinating vendor or purchaser due diligence processes;
- coordinating corporate restructures and assisting with share or business sale transactions;
- providing general legal advice and assistance with the preparation and negotiation of various corporate and commercial legal documentation, including:
- customer, service or supply agreements
- executive service and employment agreements;
- confidentiality agreements;
- powers of attorney;
- directors deeds of access, indemnity and insurance; and
- applications for ASIC and ASX relief.